Blandino Master Workshops
Refund and Cancellation Policies
If You’re Unable to Attend
We try our best to price our workshops as fairly as possible and offer good value for money. We therefore have to have a clear cancellation policy to ensure that we cover our costs and the ongoing viability of the workshops.
We urge you to carefully check your calendar in advance to ensure that you are available to attend any workshops you are booking with us.
If circumstances change, or if something pops up and you are unable to attend, please be aware that unfortunately all our workshops and classes are non-refundable. Please note that there are no make-ups for missed sessions.
Contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org , if you are unable to attend a workshop as planned—tuition will be forfeited for non-attendance without notice.
We understand that despite registrants’ best intentions they may find themselves unable to attend a workshop. If that happens, prior to 60 days, they are welcome to find an alternate participant to attend in their place. If they are unable to find a substitute, we will accept cancellations and issue refunds under the following conditions:
If canceling at least 60 days prior to the start of the workshop, you may:
- Transfer registration to another person—valid for the original workshop. If the new participant would like to attend a workshop with a different price, additional payment may be required.
- Ask us to find a replacement. We will be happy to do so if possible, less a 100$ handling fee.
- Receive a full, non-refundable credit on account—this can be applied toward workshop registrations (Please note that all credits expire one (1) year from the date that they are issued.)
If canceling less than 60 days prior to the workshop
- If a registrant withdraws with less than 60 days’ notice or does not show up at the workshop, no refund will be issued.
If you have a personal emergency such as a death in the family, please contact
Sueetlou1@gmail.com immediately. We’re willing to work with you to reschedule you or refund your fee on a case-by-case basis.
If We Cancel
Occasionally we find it necessary to cancel a workshop. Blandino Master Workshops (BMW) reserves the right to cancel events for any reason, including inclement weather (see below). If BMW makes the decision to cancel a workshop, we will use the contact information you have provided to us to inform you. If BMW cancels, participants will be provided a choice of:
- transfer to another, upcoming workshop date and location
- a full, non-refundable credit on account—this can be applied toward workshop registrations or purchase of any of our retail items. (Please note that all credits expire one (1) year from the date that they are issued.)
We will not be held liable for any other costs or expenses that you may incur in the event of cancellation by us.
If there is severe weather, and participants are concerned about attending a workshop, you should reach out to confirm that the workshop is still going to run. If we cancel on account of weather, we’ll contact you using the information you have provided to us.
If you are unable to attend the workshop due to weather conditions, but the workshop has not been cancelled by us, it is important that you contact us as soon as possible to let us know. You will be entitled to receive a full, non-refundable credit on account—this can be applied toward workshop registrations or purchase of any of our retail items. (Please note that all credits expire one (1) year from the date that they are issued.)
Blandino Master Workshops is not responsible for refunding any costs associated with travel, lodging or incidental losses incurred in the event of a workshop cancellation, or if you withdraw from the workshop for any reason.